2018 Governor Stable Bouldering Fundraiser and Competition
GS EVENT DETAILS
Preregistration closed on December 1st, 2018. We will still have day of registration to continue our fundraising efforts, but you will not be able to receive a t-shirt or burrito. Day of registration will make you eligible for the many prizes and raffles.
This is our 12th year for holding this GS Fundraiser. The event will be held at Conoy Township Park, Elizabethtown, PA on Saturday, December 15th, 2018. Registration starts at 8am, climbing will be from 9am-3pm, and awards at 4pm. The rain date will be the following day on the 16th.
Don’t feel pressured to be competitive, just come out and climb with our great community while celebrating GS. All proceeds go to paying for the lease and insurance at GS. With your support, we are able to open this private land for public recreation. Once we raise enough funds, GS will be open from December 15th, 2018 to August 31st, 2019. Thank you!
-The SCPC Team
2018 GS COMP UPDATE AS OF 12/10/18
1. Thanks to all that Pre-Registered! If you missed it, we will have Day Of Registration, but you will not receive a t-shirt or burrito.
2. We are hoping for the best of weather for this weekend, but PA does have a tendency to get lots of precipitation. We will make our decision about running the comp on Thursday when we get a more accurate weather report. The rain date is Sunday, the 16th. We will post details about running or postponing on our SCPC Facebook and Instagram accounts.
3. SCPC WAIVER. Print out the waiver and bring it with you. If you are a minor, your parent or guardian must sign this and you need to bring it with you. Link to waiver: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vcQ8iuY7H1VKJq4B4_OKEY0bhAUevNNS
4. Below is a link for the 2018 GS COMP MINI GUIDE. Feel free to print it out or just use it on your phone at the event. Link to mini guide: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sZHsiQcmwujdHVXo-pcqOksMlYSghjqv
5. Last, huge shout out to our SCPC friends who helped prep trails and tag boulders for this weekend's event. Many hands make light work and our community involvement is growing. Thank you to Adam Hartman, Paul Chrastina, Steve Price, Gus Laffey, Noah Beck, Jess King, Sean Hoffecker, Tom Rowan, and Callun Rowan!